Facts about Statkraft
- European leader within renewable energy
- Norway's largest and the Nordic region's third largest power producer
- Core business areas within hydropower, wind power, gas power and district heating
- A significant player in the European energy exchanges with cutting-edge expertise in physical and financial energy trading and origination
- 403 power and district heating plants with a total installed capacity more than 18 000 MW, and 29 district heating plants with an installed capacity more than 700 MW.
- Total annual power production of 56 TWh, renewable percentage of 99%
- 71,5% of the installed capacity is in Norway, then Europe outside the Nordics with 16 3 % , the Nordicsexcluding Norway with 8,3 and the rest of the world with 3,9 %.
- Delivers more power to Norwegian industry than ever before. About 21 TWh annually
- Develops hydropower in emerging markets outside Europe.
- Significant wind power developer. Has completed Sheringham Shoal offshore wind farm off the coast of the UK together with Statoil. (315 MW)
- The Group's gross sales amounted to NOK 52,2 billion in 2014
- 4200 employees and active in more than 20 countries
- Wholly owned by the Norwegian state
|Statkraft In Brief 2014||4.1MB|
|Statkraft Legal Structure 2015||0.2MB|
|Our power plants 2014.pdf||0.1MB|