Qualifying as a supplier
Statkraft uses the Sellihca qualification scheme. Sellihca is an EU-approved qualification scheme and supplier register for the entire Nordic energy industry.
As a general rule, suppliers who wish to do business with Statkraft must be registered and found qualified in Sellihca. To prequalify, contact Sellihca:
PO Box 1817
Tel: + 47 37 06 35 30
Fax: + 47 37 06 35 31
Qualification in Sellihca costs NOK 5,000 pa. By qualifying in Sellihca, companies will come under consideration as suppliers to Statkraft and other energy companies that make use of the scheme. The energy industry makes purchases worth billions of kroner each year.
How to prequalify as a Statkraft supplier
Prequalification – Step 1
To prequalify as a supplier in Sellihca (Step 1), a supplier must complete the questionnaire and self-certification forms, and meet certain qualification requirements:
- The company must be a legally established entity (certificate of registration).
- The company must not be in arrears with regard to taxes and public charges, must not be engaged in debt settlement proceedings or be in the hands of the receivers (auditor’s certificate).
- The company must have complied with valid national regulations for publication of the previous year’s financial statements/annual report (auditor’s certificate).
- The company must have (or be planning to introduce) a quality management system (self-certification).
- The company must have (or be planning to introduce) an HSE management system (self-certification).
- Based on the information thus provided, the supplier will be prequalified in Sellihca. The supplier indicates which product/service categories are relevant.
Prequalification – Step 2
In connection with certain purchases, Statkraft carries out a further short-listing of possible suppliers in order to ensure that they are capable of meeting their contractual obligations. This applies in particular to contracts involving large sums of money, as well as complex purchases that place heavy demands on the supplier’s competence, capacity and experience.
Starting with those suppliers who have prequalified in Sellihca (Step 1), Statkraft short-lists suppliers according to a set of objective criteria. These criteria normally relate to one or more of the following main areas:
- The environment
- Organisation (People)
- Capacity (Resources)
The selection of tenderers is based on the same objective criteria.
|Requirements for suppliers||0.3MB|