Statkraft is a European leader in renewable energy, and always looking for new talent.
Statkraft is a European leader in renewable energy and is the third largest power generator in the Nordic Region. Statkraft is looking for people who identify with our values and who are committed and self-motivated. In return, you will receive a market-based salary and close mentoring within an ambitious environment.
Statkraft is always on the look-out for talented individuals. Register in our résumé database, and we will contact you if your CV is relevant for one of our vacancies.
What can you expect from working at Statkraft?
- A solid, healthy and ambitious company which offers opportunities both nationally and internationally
- An induction programme which gives you an introduction to the entire Statkraft value chain
- A technical and professional environment involving a high level of expertise and exciting assignments
- An employer who emphasises corporate social responsibility and ethics
- An inclusive and dynamic working environment
- Annual staff appraisals and focus on your professional and personal skills development
- Secure employment with a market-based salary
- Flexible working hours