Summer positions at Statkraft
Every summer new students get the opportunity to get to know Statkraft
Keen to put your knowledge into practice? Statkraft offers summer jobs at both the head office and the regional offices.
A summer job with us gives you the chance to work on topics relating to your studies at the same time as familiarising yourself with the energy sector and Statkraft as an employer. You will work alongside our permanent staff and learn more about the working day in a company with the status of Europe’s largest renewable energy producer.
Who are we looking for?
- You have a special interest in the energy sector and renewable energy
- You have completed at least three years of higher education, at a high academic standard
- You are able to find your own accommodation in the region in which you are applying for a summer job
- You can identify with our values – competent, responsible and innovative
- You are flexible and thrive on both teamwork and solo assignments
The summer positions are announced in March each year, with appplication date at the end of the month at Job vacancies.