Every summer new students get the opportunity to get to know Statkraft as a workplace
Keen to put your knowledge into practice? Statkraft offers summer jobs at both the head office and the regional offices.
A summer job with us gives you the chance to work on topics related to your studies and at the same time, enables you to get familiarised with the global trends within the energy sector. You will get to know Statkraft as an employer while also obtaining valuable real work experience.
Who are we looking for?
- You have a genuine interest in the energy sector and renewable energy
- You have completed at least three years of higher education, at a high academic standard
- You are able to find your own accommodation in the region in which you are applying for a summer job
- You can identify with our values – competent, responsible and innovative
- You are flexible and thrive with both teamwork and individual assignments
The summer positions are generally announced in early spring each year, with application date at the end of the month; however changes may occur and we encourage you to actively follow the job vacancies link to check on the available positions at any time.