International Trainee program
As a trainee at Statkraft you get to know the entire company.
Become a trainee in Statkraft and take part in the development of the energy solutions of tomorrow.
As a graduate trainee in Statkraft you will get a thorough introduction to the organisation, operations and strategy. You are given a permanent position as a trainee in one of our business- or staff areas, and a tailor-made rotation program ensures your learning and development.
The trainee program for 2018 to 2020 is currently under development. Follow updates on vacant positions and the trainee pages.
Read more about some of the positions offered for trainees who started in 2016:
- Can you make wind power profitable?
- Can you look after the safety and security of our 4200 employees around the world?
- Jessica Li prevents corruption in Statkraft
- So what does it take to get accepted?
Who are we looking for?
- You have a Master’s degree with good results
- You have good language skills
- You are looking for a steep learning curve, communicate well and enjoy a hectic work day
- You are enthusiastic, take joy in your work and want to be part of the further development of Statkraft
- You are flexible in terms of tasks and mobility
What does the programme involve?
- The objective of the Statkraft trainee programme is to develop experts within our focus areas, who also have a general view of our entire operation and value chain
- Two-year programme with four different work rotations, of which at least one will be abroad
- Permanent position in a department, where you continue in a new position upon completion of the programme
- The programme is tailored to the trainee’s background and the unit’s competence needs
- Regular courses and joint sessions where the trainee group meets
|Statkraft in brief|