International Trainee program
As a trainee at Statkraft you get to know the entire company.
Become a trainee in Statkraft and take part in the development of the energy solutions of tomorrow.
As a graduate trainee in Statkraft you will receive a thorough introduction to the organisation, our operations and strategy. You are given a permanent position as a trainee in one of our business- or staff areas, and a tailor-made rotation program that ensures your learning and development.
Read more about some of the positions offered to trainees:
- Can you make wind power profitable?
- Can you look after the safety and security of our 3500 employees around the world?
- Jessica Li prevents corruption in Statkraft
- So what does it take to get accepted?
Who are we looking for?
- You have a Master’s degree with good results
- You have good language skills
- You are looking for a steep learning curve, communicate well and enjoy a hectic work day
- You are enthusiastic, take joy in your work and want to be part of the further development of Statkraft
- You are flexible in terms of tasks and mobility
What does the programme involve?
- The objective of the Statkraft trainee programme is to develop experts within our focus areas, while giving them a general understanding of how the entire operation and value chain works
- Our one-year programme entails three different work rotations, of which at least one will be abroad
- Permanent position in a department, where you continue in a new position upon completion of the programme
- The programme is tailored to the trainee’s background and the unit’s competence needs
- Regular courses and joint sessions where the trainee group meets
|Statkraft in brief||8.3MB|