Facts about Statkraft
- European leader within renewable energy
- Norway's largest and the Nordic region's third largest power producer
- Core business areas within hydropower, wind power, gas power and district heating
- A significant player in the European energy exchanges with cutting-edge expertise in physical and financial energy trading and origination
- 372 power plants with a total installed capacity 19 269 MW, and 29 district heating plants with an installed capacity 774 MW.
- Total annual power production of 66 TWh, renewable percentage of 99%
- 69 % of the installed capacity is in Norway, then Europe outside the Nordics with 16 % , Sweden with 8 % and the rest of the world with 6 %.
- Delivers more power to Norwegian industry than ever before. About 20 TWh annually
- Develops hydropower in emerging markets outside Europe.
- Significant wind power developer.
- The Group's gross sales amounted to NOK 51 billion in 2016
- 3600 employees and active in 16 countries
- Wholly owned by the Norwegian state
|Statkraft In Brief||4.1MB|
|Statkraft Legal Structure||0.2MB|