Statkraft develops and generates hydropower, wind power, solar power, gas power and district heating.
- The majority of our energy production is generated through hydropower. Production takes place in 333 hydropower plants – 226 in Norway, 59 in Sweden, 10 in Germany, three in the United Kingdom, two in Turkey, one in Albania and 33 outside Europe.
- We've got four wind power plants in Norway. We also have four in Sweden, four in Sthe UK, one in Ireland and four in Brazil. In addition we are developing wind power projects in Norway, the UK, Ireland, Brazil and Chile.
- Statkraft currently has a total of 31 district heating plants and biomass power plant.
- We own and operate two gas-fired power plants in Germany and have shareholdings in a third one.
- Innovation is important to us. We strive to develop new business opportunities within renewable energy.