Statkraft develops and generates hydropower, wind power, solar power, gas power and district heating.
- The majority of our energy production is generated through hydropower. Production takes place in 346 hydropower plants – 237 in Norway, 60 in Sweden, 10 in Germany, three in the United Kingdom and 35 outside Europe.
- We've got three wind power plants in Norway. We also have five in UK, six in Sweden and four outside Europe. In addition we are developing several wind power projects in Sweden and UK.
- Statkraft currently has a total of 31 district heating plants and biomass power plant .
- We operate four gas-fired power plants in Germany and have shareholdings in two other plants.
- Innovation is important to us. We strive to research and develop new sources of energy.