Statkraft at RE-Source 2022
From 6–7 October 2022, the renewable energy event RE-Source is taking place in Amsterdam. As a strategic partner, Statkraft sends their team of experts from all across Europe to talk energy with corporate buyers.
Are you an energy buyer looking to secure your energy supply or aiming to find answers to your most critical questions?
RE-Source highlights: No risk, no fun?
Definitely not. Recent market turmoil has vividly demonstrated the benefits of minimalising risk through Power Purchase Agreements (PPAs). Both in terms of security of supply and price stability, industrial companies and corporates benefit greatly from fixing their renewable power delivery in the medium and long term.
Security and stability are at Statkraft's core
At RE-Source, our experts are looking forward to:
- meeting you and joining the sessions and round-table discussions with you
- hearing about established and new challenges you as energy buyers and managers are facing
- demonstrating how our solutions can support you on your journey to a stable and secure renewable supply
Statkraft's Origination teams at the RE-Source event
Book a meeting with us
Statkraft is looking forward to hearing from you
What we are bringing to the table
Stability & security
Security of supply and price stability are what companies need right now to futureproof their production and business. A green power supply through a PPA takes one of your worries off your shoulders. As a Norwegian state-owned company with an A- credit rating (S&P) and more than 125 years of experience with renewables, there is no partner more stable than us.
As a developer, trader, and Europe's No. 1 renewable energy producer, we have access to a large portfolio of owned and third-party assets and the energy market. This allows us to offer a range of products, technologies, locations, and options that will satisfy your individual power purchasing strategy.
Schedule & session information
Our Origination colleagues are taking part in the following sessions and roundtables:
- Opening Session: The impact of the energy and climate crisis on renewable energy procurement, Oct. 6, 2022 1:00 PM to 2:15 PM with Barbara Flesche
- PPA Pricing strategies, Oct. 6, 2022 5:00 PM to 6:00 PM with Simon Kornek
- 24/7: Next level ambition for full grid decarbonisation, Oct. 7, 2022 12:00PM to 1:00 PM with Klaas Bauermann