Statkraft AS: Changes in the board of directors
(Oslo 21 June 2018) Mikael Lundin has been elected as a new board member in Statkraft. Lundin is replacing Halvor Stenstadvold who is stepping down from the board.
Mikael Lundin is educated at Handelshögskolan in Stockholm and has 25 years of experience from the energy market, including eight years as CEO for Nord Pool and nine years in various management positions in Vattenfall.
Peter Mellbye has replaced Halvor Stenstadvold as deputy chair of the board.
As of 21 June 2018 the board of directors in Statkraft AS consists of:
- Chair: Thorhild Widvey
- Deputy chair: Peter Mellbye
- Board member: Hilde Drønen
- Board member: Mikael Lundin
- Board member: Bengt Ekenstierna
- Board member Ingelise Arntsen
- Board member: Vilde Eriksen Bjerknes (employee elected board member)
- Board member: Asbjørn Sevlejordet (employee elected board member)
- Board member: Thorbjørn Holøs (employee elected board member)
The board of directors in Statkraft AS is identical with the board of directors in Statkraft SF.
For further information, please contact:
Press spokesperson Knut Fjerdingstad, tel.: +47 901 86 310, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Vice President Thomas Geiran, tel.: +47 905 79 979, e-mail: email@example.com
Statkraft is a leading company in hydropower internationally and Europe's largest generator of renewable energy. The Group produces hydropower, wind power, solar power, gas-fired power and supplies district heating. Statkraft is a global company in energy market operations. Statkraft has 3400 employees in 16 countries.
This information is subject to the disclosure requirements pursuant to section 5-12 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act.