Statkraft at ONS 2022
Statkraft is present when the global energy industry meets in Stavanger at ONS. The event is organized every other year, and brings together representatives from the fields of energy, technology and innovation.
Are we able to solve both the climate and energy crisis?
Tuesday 30 August
10:30-11:00 at the energy stage, hall 10, NHST stand
Head of Global Analysis Albert Cheung (BloombergNEF) and CEO Christian Rynning-Tønnesen (Statkraft) takes to the stage for a conversation about the current situation. Can we reach the climate goals at the same time as Euorope si experiencing an energy crisis? Get the latest insights.
Moderator: Lena Katarina Haugland, Statkraft
The Net Zero
Wednesday 31 August
14:00-16:00, Clarion Hotel Energy
At the point when we`re looking back from a net zero world, how do we identify the main turnkeys that got us on the right track?
When did the energy transformation pass the tipping point from oil & gas to renewables?
What commitment and players were the main drivers?
CEO Christian Rynning-Tønnesen (Statkraft) and Hans Dieter Hermes (VP, Clean Hydrogen, Worley) on the Global industry perspective.
Statkraft is participating in several sessions through ONS.
- Ulf Eriksen (VP, Hydrogen, Statkraft) will moderate a conversation about hydrogen: Public funding and private financing
- Tone Thingbø (VP, Cyber Security, Statkraft) takes part in a panel debate. Topic: Cyber Security in the energy industry.
- Susannah Wood (VP, Public Affairs, European Wind and Solar, Statkraft) takes part in a panel discussion on solar energy. Topic for the session: International ambitions and markets seen from the industry.
- Statkraft Ventures is a partner for the Tech Night event.
- Panel discussion with Kristoffer Thoner (CEO, Mer): The role of batteries in the electrification of society.
See the complete programme at ONS.no.
Statkraft is present at stand 9410 in hall 9.