United States of America
Statkraft is active in the US carbon, renewable energy and PPA market.
Statkraft works closely with project developers, corporates and industry, regulated compliance entities and financial institutions in the US carbon, renewable energy and PPA market.
We provide or engage in tailored transactions to facilitate management of carbon and renewable compliance obligations.
Statkraft’s US team helps US companies to procure international renewable power from Statkraft’s global renewable portfolio. To date, multiple US companies have partnered with Statkraft for renewable power, environmental certificates, or both.
In addition, we partner with wind and solar project owners and developers in the US by offering power purchase agreement for renewable electricity and certificates. Our offers facilitate project financing and provide reliable revenue streams.
- Present in the United States since 2015
- Based in San Francisco (West Coast) and Stamford (East Coast)
- Facilitator of carbon and renewable compliance obligations
- Assisting US companies to procure Statkraft’s renewable energy
- Assisting renewable project developers by providing PPAs