Our compliance programme includes regular risk assessments focusing on anti-corruption as well as several training and communication initiatives. The compliance programme is regularly updated to reflect new risks identified through risk assessments.
The compliance programme is built on the basis of the UK Anti-bribery Act prevention principles, and other relevant internal standards. It includes the following key components:
- A strong consistent Tone from The Top
- Regular risk assessment
- Due diligence of business partners and projects
- Continuous training and communication efforts to build awareness and culture
- Proportionate procedures and required internal controls
- Monitoring, evaluation and enforcement of the rules
Business ethics and compliance
We aspire to lead the global shift to renewable energy systems and to be distinguished by our ethical approach to business and stakeholder management. We operate in a range of different environments a...
Reporting of concerns (whistleblowing)
We believe that openness and good communication throughout the organisation promotes a better work culture.
Building awareness and culture
A fundamental element of our compliance programme is the continuous effort to build awareness and culture.