Nordic Launch of BloombergNEF Report
Join our webinar on the Electric Vehicle Outlook 2020, Energy Transition, Decarbonisation and Electrification
Statkraft Talks: 9 June 14:00-15:00 CET
Statkraft CEO in conversation with BloombergNEF, Norway’s Minister of Petroleum and Energy, Member of Norway’s Standing Committee on Finance and Economic Affairs, and ZERO on the energy transition, the importance of electrification of key sectors including road transport as well as the opportunities that lie ahead - seen from a political, business and climate perspective.
During the one-hour live webinar, BloombergNEF will discuss its brand-new report on the Long-Term Electric Vehicle Outlook, providing insights, analysis and forecast of how road transport will evolve over the next 20 years and how the Covid-19 pandemic is set to impact the near-term picture of global auto sales.
- Christian Rynning-Tønnesen, President and CEO, Statkraft
- Tina Bru, Norway's Minister of Petroleum and Energy
- Kari Elisabeth Kaski, Socialist Left Party, MP, Member of the Standing Committee on Finance and Economic Affairs
- Seb Henbest, Lead Author of New Energy Outlook and Chief Economist, BloombergNEF
- Colin McKerracher, Global Head of Advanced Transport, BloombergNEF
- Meera Bhatia, VP Public Relations, Statkraft
- Marius Holm, General Manager, ZERO Emission Resource Organisation
Electrification can cut emissions of transport, building and industry in Europe by 60 per cent by 2050
Electrification of the transport, buildings and industrial sectors in Europe could slash greenhouse-gas emissions by 60 per cent between 2020 and 2050, according to a new report published today by research company BloombergNEF (BNEF).