We share industry insights, engage in exciting debates, and explore opportunities and challenges together with energy and finance experts, politicians, economists, interest groups and society.
50 sustainability and climate leaders
New Energy Outlook with BloombergNEF
Statkraft is delighted to host the Nordic launch of BloombergNEF's New Energy Outlook 2020.
Wednesday 11 November from 09:00 to 09:40 CET
Part of the New York-based Bloomberg media conglomerate, the New Energy Outlook combines the expertise of over 65 market and technology specialists in 12 countries to provide a unique view of how the market will evolve.
Statkraft will discuss energy trends, new technologies and policy with:
- Norway's Minister of Petroleum and Energy Tina Bru
- BloombergNEF’s Chief Economist and lead author of New Energy Outlook Seb Henbest
- Statkraft's President and CEO Christian Rynning-Tønnesen
The session will be moderated by Statkraft’s VP Public Relations Meera Bhatia.
The programme is part of the Zero Conference 2020, Norway’s leading climate solutions arena, organised by Zero Emission Resource Organisation (ZERO). Read more about the conference here.
Webinars Statkraft has hosted, or where our experts have participated:
- MatchMaker@OIW - on September 24. 2020 Anders Prietz, Head of Statkraft Ventures, did a reverse pitch at ONS and StartupLab's event at Oslo Innovation Week. Anders' pitch starts at 22:30.
- ONS Goes Digital - on September 1. 2020 our CEO Christian Rynning-Tønnesen shared his thoughts on energy, innovation and tech at ONS' digital conference
- Statkraft and BloombergNEF webinar - on June 9. 2020 BloombergNEF and Statkraft discussed BNEF's Long-Term Electric Vehicle Outlook
Here you will find podcasts Statkraft's experts have participated on:
- "The hype of hydrogen" - On June 2. 2020 Ulf Eriksen, who heads our Hydrogen team, was a guest on ONS Energy Talks. The topic: Why hydrogen is more than a hype!
- "The driving forces in renewable energy markets" - On May 5. 2020 our Head of Global Drivers, Gry Åmodt, discussed energy, climate and trends in the energy sector on ONS Energy Talks
Electrification can cut emissions of transport, building and industry in Europe by 60 per cent by 2050
Electrification of the transport, buildings and industrial sectors in Europe could slash greenhouse-gas emissions by 60 per cent between 2020 and 2050, according to a new report published today by research company BloombergNEF (BNEF).