We share industry insights, engage in exciting debates, and explore opportunities and challenges together with energy and finance experts, politicians, economists, interest groups and society.
50 sustainability and climate leaders
Webinars Statkraft has hosted, or where our experts have participated:
- Fortune Magazine webinar - on April 8. 2021 our EVP International Power, Jürgen Tzschoppe, joined this talk on tech and sustainability
- Sparebank1 Markets Energy Conference - watch CEO Christian Rynning-Tønnesen's talk at the conference on February 18. 2021
- Europe 2021 - on February 4. 2021 our CEO Christian Rynning-Tønnesen participated in a discussion on the future of Europe's energy transition
- MatchMaker@OIW - on September 24. 2020 Anders Prietz, Head of Statkraft Ventures, did a reverse pitch at ONS and StartupLab's event at Oslo Innovation Week. Anders' pitch starts at 22:30.
- ONS Goes Digital - on September 1. 2020 our CEO Christian Rynning-Tønnesen shared his thoughts on energy, innovation and tech at ONS' digital conference
- Statkraft and BloombergNEF webinar - on June 9. 2020 BloombergNEF and Statkraft discussed BNEF's Long-Term Electric Vehicle Outlook
Here you will find podcasts Statkraft's experts have participated on:
- "The hype of hydrogen" - On June 2. 2020 Ulf Eriksen, who heads our Hydrogen team, was a guest on ONS Energy Talks. The topic: Why hydrogen is more than a hype!
- "The driving forces in renewable energy markets" - On May 5. 2020 our Head of Global Drivers, Gry Åmodt, discussed energy, climate and trends in the energy sector on ONS Energy Talks
Electrification can cut emissions of transport, building and industry in Europe by 60 per cent by 2050
Electrification of the transport, buildings and industrial sectors in Europe could slash greenhouse-gas emissions by 60 per cent between 2020 and 2050, according to a new report published today by research company BloombergNEF (BNEF).